Revolving Funds for Financing Water and Wastewater Projects
Name of Funding
Revolving Funds for Financing Water and Wastewater Projects
Source of Funding
US Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Contact Name
Dun and Bradstreet
Contact Phone Number
(866) 705-5711
Business Address
967 Illinois Avenue Suite 4, Bangor ME 04401-2767

This program is designed to assist nonprofits in creating revolving loan funds to allow for financing that extends or improves the water and waste disposal systems in rural areas serving populations of 10,000 or less. This funding can be used for pre-development costs associated with water and wastewater treatment projects. Grant funds may be used to create a revolving loan fund for water and wastewater systems. Loans are available for up to $200,000 with a maximum term of 10 years.

How To Apply

- First, the applicant must obtain a Dun and Bradstreet Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number in order to apply for a grant.

- Call Dun and Bradstreet at (866) 705-5711 to obtain a number or to verify the organization’s existing number.

- Complete and submit the grant application through

Additional Links

Application Guide FY 2021-4-more information on how to obtain a DUNS number or to verify an existing number




There are no reviews yet.

Please login to leave a review.